Established in 1993, F1 IT Group has provided IT managed services and support for large-medium sized businesses all around the country. We have continued to be industry leaders and to this day remain at the forefront of the technology game.
We’ll always ensure that your preferences and interests are represented and kept in mind first and foremost when offering our various IT solutions. Our lengthy and extensive experience allows us to perform at the highest standards – as well as design uniquely-tailored IT environments and procedures to streamline your business.
With F1 IT Group – what you see is what you get, and what you get is over 81 years of combined industry experience and a professional approach.
What We Strive Towards
Our aim is to be your ideal partner of choice across all of your IT strategy, integration and maintenance needs. That’s why you can always rely on F1 IT Group to deliver our standard of high-quality services to you. Our methods guarantee that your needs and requirements are at the front of our solutions. We can ensure your goals and expectations are exceeded by our commitment to:
- Honesty, reliability and integrity.
- Diversity of expertise.
- Timely and effective response to your needs.
- Cost-effective and economical solutions.
Helpdesk and Ticketing System
F1 IT Group provides a thoroughly integrated help desk and troubleshooting ticketing system. This includes real-time interaction between customers and support personnel to guarantee a swift and efficient solution to whatever problem you may be experiencing.
Through the process of reporting, diagnosing and resolving, your IT issues will be resolved without the need for a physical visit. Our web-based ticketing system includes features such as:
- A client operator to track user issues and resolutions;
- A client administrator to track all user issues and resolutions;
- A complete issue history tracking with user, date and time stamp;
- Support for file attachments and screenshots;
- Access from anywhere using a standard Web browser;
- Troubleshooting and issue resolution;
- Remote control to the user’s computer;
- The user to have immediate access to support personnel;
- E-mail alerts to support personnel;
- User-definable issue categories, priorities and statuses;
- Flexible support personnel and user access policies;
- Easy and Fast Deployment;
- The system to be up and running in minutes; and
- No software to be installed.